Have knowledge of Wood, Adhesive, Paint, Granite, Marble, Vinyl, and other materials.
Willing to learn different products, sales of materials.
Build your professional skills in negotiation and owning a budget through management of sales and margin.
Territory Manager Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue
- Finding ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations
- Territory Manager to help us increase our sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area.
- In this role, we seek outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect you to be an excellent communicator who understands customer needs. If you are also goal-driven and analytical, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our clients are happy and search for ways to grow our sales.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare and submit reports to the Sales Director
- Proven experience as a Territory Manager
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field
Mobile all the way to MS
Resume is needed
Experience is a must
$45,000 to $60,000+
Temp to Permanent
Resume needed, send to: firstname.lastname@example.org