Xpand Staffing and The Fight Against Covid-19
Nothing is more important to us than health and safety. Right now, we’re taking extra steps to protect the health and well-being of our people and partners—and to ensure the safe, continuous operation of our clients’ businesses and our own. Rest assured we are here to support and supply America’s logistical supply chain for our clients, our city and the United States!
Safety always comes first at Xpandstaffing. As we limit the impact of the coronavirus known as COVID-19, we’re committed to ensuring the total safety of our employees, our clients, and everyone in the logistical supply chain.
- Across all branch and client locations, we are requiring social distancing along with frequent and thorough hand washing using the “20-second” rule. We are also making hand sanitizer available and requiring regular cleaning and disinfecting of all hard surfaces.
Our branch operations are almost entirely virtual, with branch staff empowered to work remotely from their homes where possible to ensure ongoing client support and business continuity.
- All Xpand Staffing employees and temporary associates returning to the United States from a foreign country or a cruise in the past two weeks are not allowed to return to work until fourteen days have passed since their return to the United States. If an Xpand Staffing employee or temporary associate has been in close contact with someone who has been out of the country or on a cruise in the last fourteen days, they will be asked to take off work for fourteen days from their last contact with that person.
- In addition, none of our people will be allowed to report for work if they are feeling ill or have an elevated fever of more than 100 degrees.
- In cases where the two rules above may not align with existing client attendance guidelines, we are asking our clients to accept these temporary measures to protect the health, safety and welfare of our people, partners and communities until the situation has abated.
- We continue to work with our client partners to take all available measures to protect the health and safety of our temporary associates, our clients’ workers and related family members while ensuring the safe and reliable continuance of all client business operations.
At Xpand Staffing, we have always put safety first. Now, as all the nations work to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19, we are following public health policy directives and taking action to protect the health and safety of our people, and our partners while providing PPE to ensure the safe, ongoing operations of client businesses